Monday, September 5, 2011

kahwin muda lagi

i wonder whats the name of my spouse that Allah had already written his name for me. is it too early to think about that?

one night abang told ayah something that makes me want to slap him thousand times n push him down from the highest level of the building

'Ayah Ima cakap nak kahwin before fly.' muka konfiden dan serius.

then ayah stared at me for two seconds. 'Boleh. Ayah tak kisah pun. janji ada calon bawak jumpa ayah.' then ayah continued to watch WWE at err i dont remmeber which channel was that at astro. sport channel the most probably

stert abang kene tumbuk 5 kali kat perut after he laughed at my blurred face non-stop, rolling on the floor. aswad that was eating almond london looked at us for a while, expressionless

ahhh i thought ayah wants to find me a person that he knows. yalah my sister already had her calon about 3 to 4 times before this, but she reject them all. actually i think one of them was quite good looking n smart n kind n well educated too. ayah, find me one person like him too!

kahwin before fly? alah fly pon tak kompem lagi berangan banyak betul.
kahwin muda. bila la nak siap folio agama ni (this topic was raised because im working on this right now)-.-

No comments: