Thursday, December 29, 2011

clap clap clap

do u know who is this?

arwah Paul

okay lets look at the flag on the left box. yess its Germany! ive seen flags with that 3 colors everyday at college. soo boring.

good news today. i wanna congratulate my fren, Danie Aswad that has already confirmed his flight ticket to Germany on 6th Jan next year. oo my smart boy Denny :') *clap clap clap

deep frustration im not taking engineering. chemistry is too hard!. eh wait, engineering also need us to study chem? ahh y must chemistry?? *hateful

truthfully ive buried all my dreams to become an engineer right after Petronas reject me from attending their interview. they gave me false hope since i was in form 1 n then they crushed it into thousands millions trillions pieces. so cruel T^T. n when i apply for YTM's scholarship, i forgot the course that ive chose (yaa bcoz its totally not under my expectation i will be called for the interview). what a waste -.-'

its not time to regret y i choose to be a doctor. its now a race to finish. and lets finish it with glory *clap clap clap

1 comment:

Ety said...

no worries. everything happens for a reason. same goes to me, i've buried my dreams to become a doctor although i get the chance to pursue in medic. i choose to be in engineering.

yup yup. its now a race to finish. never regret what you've chosen. Allah knows the best for us :)